F.180353/04/2009/ RO D.DUN / BS&G Dated: 13 - 07 - 2009
All Kendriya Vidyalaya
Sub:- RAJY PURASKAR & RE-RAJYA PURASKAR TESTING CAMP - 2009
Sir / Madam,
With reference to KVS HQ letter No. F. 110353/ 01/ 2008 – KVS(Acad)/ BS&G dated 24-06-2009, the Rajya Puraskar Testing Camp- 2009 will be held from 25-08-2009 to 29-08-2009 at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This Region will select 35 Scouts & 30 Guides to participate in the Rajya Puraskar. They will report at Chennai on 24-08-2009.
For smooth preparation and selection of the participants from this Region a Pre- Rajya Puraskar Testing Camp will be held at K.V. Upper Camp, Dehradun from 06 August to 08 August 2009. Maximum 04 Scouts & 04 Guides form each K.V (the best ones out of Scouts and Guides who have passed Tritiya Sopan and eligible as per BS&G APRO Book Part II/III) will participate in this Testing Camp. The participants will report at the venue on 05-08-2009 (Afternoon) and will be relieved in the afternoon of 08 August 2009.
1. Two set of Complete Scout / Guide Uniform with school uniform also.
2. Scout will bring Navy Blue Half Pant with garter tape and Black Shoes, Socks.
3. Personal Kit, Light bedding, plate, glass & spoon, etc.
4. 03 meters Knotting rope.
5. All Certificate such as Pravesh, PS, DS, TS, Proficiency Badge Certificates, Date of Birth Certificate, COH, Log-Book Service Certificate etc. in Original duly signed by competent authority & their Photocopies also.
6. Three Photographs in Full Scout / Guide Uniform.
SELECTED STAFF FOR PRE- RAJYA PURASKAR TESTING CAMP:- Please see original letter
Please not that the training/ testing will be conducted in Base system.
STAFF FOR RAJYA PURASKAR TESTING CAMP :- Please see original letter
Norms of Expenditure:-
1. All Scouts/ Guides will be paid both side traveling expenditure, Journey DA, Camp DA @ Rs. 100/- per head per day and registration fee @ Rs. 100/- per head out of VVN of the concerned Vidyalaya.
2. All the escorting teachers will pay Camp DA @ Rs. 100/- per day out of their DA.
All the other instruction for the Pre-Rajya Puraskar testing camp and Rajya Puraskar Testing Camp will be issued by the Principal KV Upper Camp.
The Principals will ensure that only eligible candidates who have all Proficiency Badges and complete Log-Book as per APRO II/III are sent for this Testing Camp.
TA/DA will be as per KVS rules.
Copy for information & necessary action to:-
1. The Principal, KV Upper Camp, Dehradun with the request to make Board, Lodging and all the necessary arrangements for Pre- Rajya Puraskar Testing Camp and make arrangements for to & fro journey of the contingent as per above referred letter (copy enclosed herewith). The expenditure of the Pre-Rajya Puraskar Testing Camp will be met out from the KVS BS&G Divisional Association Fund of Dehradun Division.